Day-by-day, Essure lawsuits are increasing in number; awareness has become a big necessity.
Essure was first introduced in the market as one and only safest permanent birth control solution.
Essure is basically a device that is made of special kind of metal; it is spring-like in shape.
It is implanted in the fallopian tubes of the female It was hardly a 10-minute procedure which doesn’t require any surgical tools for insertion.
When the doctors and the Manufacturers claimed that it is safe then what went wrong that women came to the stage of filing Essure lawsuit.
As per the previous reports and recent surveys, not just thousands, but outnumbered women have experienced severe problems with Essure.
This article is being written to save such females who are still unaware of this device
They don’t just require detailed information, Understanding Essure Complications is required so that in future no one can do medical malpractice and create unwanted circumstances.
Essure Birth Control Problems
Believe it or not, but the Essure side effects are quite overwhelming for females suffering from long-term health and quality of life.
FDA published a report, in September 2015, ahead of an advisory meeting to deliberate the safety of Essure.
The FDA thoroughly looked into the data from over 5,000 reports and cases filed against Essure side effects.
Few of the extremely serious problems related to Essure birth control comprises of:
• Chronic/persistent pain: It occurs when Essure is implanted improperly, puncture organs, migrates, or causes an allergic reaction.
• Changes in vaginal bleeding: Heavier, protracted, or frequent bleeding is a common side effect.
• Nickel allergy/hypersensitivity: Essure coils are made from nickel-titanium (Nitinol) that caused allergic reactions, itching, and hives in many females.
1. Around 10% of females are sensitive to nickel.
2. The creative label for Essure recommended a skin-test, but this was detached in 2011.
• Perforation: Essure can travel and puncture the fallopian tubes or the uterus.
1. Read blogs and reviews about Essure side effects online to get better info.
• Migration in the abdomen: Essure can migrate anywhere in the body and slash abdominal organs, as well as the bowel or bladder.
• Pregnancy: Women who get pregnant despite Essure are more probably to have a life-threatening ectopic pregnancy or miscarriage.