We can help you start and grow your small business. We strive to be a legal partner for our clients for the entire life cycle of their businesses. We assist entrepreneurs, small businesses, and startups with:
- closing a business
- drafting or reviewing contracts, such as: bylaws, operating agreements, shareholder or partnership agreements, employment documents, personnel manuals, commercial leases, IP licenses or assignments, and the like
- protecting intellectual property
- personnel matters
- industry regulations
- general counsel services
- social media, crowdfunding
- buying, selling, or merging a business
- an internal legal review of your practices and policies
- other – don’t see what you need? We do
We have an emphasis on working with Pacific Northwest based small businesses. We share their entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to the community. We can offer discounted/sliding scale rates or flat fee packages for clients with a demonstrated need.
*We collaborate with a network of attorneys when your business or nonprofit needs assistance with tax, real estate, securities, employment, patent, estate planning, franchise, or bankruptcy matters.
We can help small businesses, entrepreneurs, and startups:
- understand copyright and trademark law
- register copyrights and trademarks
- license or assign copyrights and trademarks
- protect trade secrets
Our initial consultation costs $100 (flat fee) and lasts approximately 1 hour. If we decide to work together on your legal matter, the cost of the consultation will be applied towards the cost of the service.
Our standard hourly rate is $200.
We offer sliding scales fees for clients with a demonstrated need. We also accept credit cards for fees and advanced fee deposits. Advanced deposits are required on all cases, unless a flat fee is established.
We offer flat (or fixed) fee packages for many services. Flat fees vary depending on complexity and/or level of customization. Flat fee packages do not include filing or court/government fees. Sliding scale fees are not available for flat fee packages. We commonly offer flat fees for the services listed below. Flat fee packages may also be available for other services, including general counsel relationships.
- Entity Formation
- Contract Drafting or Review
- Trademark Registration
- Copyright Registration
- Internal Legal Review
*We do not require an equity interest in your business in exchange for legal services