You are definitely going to have a great time while traveling to Fiji. From heading over the some of the fantastic beaches to splashing gallons of water while experiencing watersport activities, the list goes on and on. However, many people bound to make the mistake of not thinking carefully when it comes to packing their bags. These are some of the items you should carry along while traveling to Fiji.
- Sunscreen – Fiji has a temperature of around 30 degree Celsius throughout the year. This means, it is important to carry a sunscreen that will protect your skin from the rays on the sun. A sunscreen with SPF15 plus will get the job done.
- Passport and Visa – You cannot enter Fiji without having a valid passport and visa. Certain travelers may get a visa on arrival depending from where one travels. However, a passport should have a validity of at least 6 months before expiry date/
- Shoes – If you’re going to hike a few trails in Fiji, then it is absolutely important to protect your feet. Reef or sport shoes will do the job.
- Camera – Instead of taking the heavy DSLR’s try getting a camera that is waterproof. Not only will this keep you less worried from the water but also help to click some memorable pictures.
- Insect Repellent – Once the sun sets down, the insects will become more active. Make sure you protect your skin from various bites by carrying a good insect repellent.
Just make sure that you’ve booked your accommodation in the best luxury Fiji island resorts.